Last week a huge pillar of smoke went up into the air. It went on for hours. Global house on the first ring road south of Chiang Mai was burning. Apparently some short circuit caused the fire.
I used to by the PE pipes and alot of different building material and tools for our projects there. Just the week before the fire I got all the doors and windows for the building in Hui Kau Laam. The fire destroyed the middle part of the building and kept the front face intact as well as the back storage where the tiles are.
Some photos from my mobile phone.